Pilates with Anne offers the Pink Ribbon Program. The Pink Ribbon Program is an exercise program that is based on helping survivors of breast cancer with releasing the stiffness associated with the post-surgical muscular-skeletal areas of the upper body.
Some Benefits of the Pink Ribbon Program:
- Improves self confidence and control
- Helps regain strength and mobility in affected shoulder and arm
- Enhances energy levels and helps to control weight
- Alleviates fatigue and improves sleep
- Decreases stress and tension
- Enhances physical and mental well-being
- Safely exercises upper body and arms with consideration of lymphedema
When beginning the Pink Ribbon Program we suggest you begin with the Private Introductory Special or Post-Rehabilitative Introductory Special to meet your specific needs. 30-minute privates are also available for those who are fatigued due to ongoing treatments.
Pilates with Anne certified directly with the creator of the Pink Ribbon Program, Doreen Puglisi. For more information please visit.