Pilates Teacher Training
Welcome to All Populations Cadillac II
Building on the previous course, the Cadillac/Tower Progressions course teaches the final two tiers in the Cadillac repertoire so students can challenge their clients safely and effectively. Some of these exercises challenge core strength significantly. Students will learn the benchmarks for assessing when to progress a client.
Prerequisite: ABP, APCad I
- Student teachers will understand how to teach Tier 4-5 &6.
- Student teachers will understand what exercises are important to teach for all populations and which exercises are for athletes.
- Student teachers will understand when and how to introduce modifications.
- Students teachers will understand the mobilizers and stabilizers for each exercise.
- Student teachers will understand the contraindications for each exercise.
- Students teachers will understand the goal of each exercise.
- Student teachers will understand which exercises to teach for common postural deviations.
- Student teachers will understand how to progress to the advanced repertoire.
How can you integrate these exercises into a private session?
Which exercises can you add into a group setting? (Hint: which exercises can you do on the springboards?)
How can you tie these exercises into advanced reformer work?