Pilates Teacher Training
Welcome to the Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) Information & Resources
Pilates Academy International (PAI) is recognized by the PMA. Once you complete all 452 hours of PAI training you may sit for the PMA exam and become an internationally recognized Certified Pilates Instructor.
- Is it important to follow a scope of practice? Why or why not?
- Is is it important to follow a code of ethics? Why or why not?
- Do you agree or disagree with any of the points?
- Would you add or remove anything to the PMA scope or practice or code of ethics?
As PAI students and teachers we adhere to the following professional standards.
- Do yoga teachers or personal trainers follow a code of ethics or scope or practice?
- How do they compare to Pilates instructors?